WENZHOU WIN GE EXP&IMP CO.,LTD

              Get in, feel good and secured

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsMen Work Boots

Sizes 5.5 To 12 Mens Comfortable Work Shoes For Outdoor / Indoor Workers

Good quality Rubber Safety Shoes for sales
Good quality Rubber Safety Shoes for sales
Those shoes are really tough, glad to be your partner.

—— Dan,South Africa

Thank you for keeping your promise to shorten the leadtime. I'm really appreciated, my friend.

—— Dmitriy, Russia

Professional and fast service, wish we have a long-term cooperation further.

—— Atef, Egypt

Good work! The shoes are very nice.

—— Maxime, France

I'm Online Chat Now

Sizes 5.5 To 12 Mens Comfortable Work Shoes For Outdoor / Indoor Workers

China Sizes 5.5 To 12 Mens Comfortable Work Shoes For Outdoor / Indoor Workers supplier
Sizes 5.5 To 12 Mens Comfortable Work Shoes For Outdoor / Indoor Workers supplier Sizes 5.5 To 12 Mens Comfortable Work Shoes For Outdoor / Indoor Workers supplier

Large Image :  Sizes 5.5 To 12 Mens Comfortable Work Shoes For Outdoor / Indoor Workers

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: WIN GE
Certification: CE,ISO
Model Number: SGBL-26

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 pairs
Price: USD
Packaging Details: 1 pair/Box, 10 pairs/Carton 3500pairs/20'FT 8000pairs/40'FT
Delivery Time: 45 days after receiving deposit
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 10 million pairs per year
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Product Name: Men Work Shoes Feature: Metal Free
Upper Material: Suede Leather Function: High Performance Grip
Sole: Dural PU Outsole Usage: Outdoor Application

High Performance Grip Metal Free Sizes 5,5 To 12 Men Work Shoes

 

Product Description

 

1. Fashionable design came up by our professional team.
2. Free sample service to have you problem fixed efficiently.
3. Many type of safety shoes fit the certain demands of customers.
4. Delivery time is commonly 40days depends on the specific demands for your safety shoes
5  We accept 30% T/T in advance, the rest 70% before shipping . also the 100% at sight.
6. Since we have cooperated with many foreign partners, we can provide the precise size according to European and UK standard for the size of shoes. If you have any specific szie we are pleased to help!
 
Application
 
As you know this product was designed for the outdoor or indoor workers who are prone being harm,it has the incredible functional features such as shockproof anti-mash penestration resistant .etc.Seeing those functions those shoes are widely used in various heavy industries for instance that you would imagine: automobile,chemical,energy supply.Having the stable safe care for the workers ,the new trend of applying those kind of shoes will be inevitably popular for many fields.As an insurance it could be to minimize the damage,if you are in the above industry it won't be a lousy choice to get one pair of those shoes.
 
 
How to order (brief)
 
1. Kindly send the inquiry to our email with plombles that you have with our shoes, It will be an horor to have you interest here.
2. One of my colleuage will be fully engaged with your case and try it's best to work all the things out which you are most concerned of.
3. Samples will be quickly made to your demand. We will be ready if there needs some modification after your checking it .
4. After all the product things have been solved properly, we will get the bulk running smoothly when we received the down payment form you .
5. We will inform you to do the QC beforeband when the production is about to be finished in one or two weeks.
6. We will lauch the delivery once we get the rest money for this transaction
 

 

Specifications:

 

Type Men Work Shoes
Model SGBL-26
Lining Sandwish mesh
Insole Comfortable insole
Upper Suede leather
Feature Metal Free
Functions High Performance Grip
Size European Size 36-45
Quanlity Guarantee 6 months after shipping
Using Outdoor Application

 

 

 

 

 

 

Detail photo:

 

 

 

Sizes 5.5 To 12 Mens Comfortable Work Shoes For Outdoor / Indoor Workers

Contact Details
WENZHOU WIN GE EXP&IMP CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Frank

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)