Royal Blue Corrosion Resistant Electrical Isolation Steel Toe Work Shoes
1. Our MOD is normally 1000 pairs
2. We accept 30% T/T in advance, the rest 70% before shipping . also the 100% at sight.
3. Two weeks for normal sample to be done , someone special may take extra time .
4. Our safety shoes have a Numerous applicable areas, Such as heavy industries.
5. Many type of safety shoes fit the certain demands of customers.
6. Free sample service to have you problem fixed efficiently.
Aesthetic: Though the safety shoe is easily considered as unsightly and cumbersome, we have produced various options to buyers to fit their particular needs such as fashionable design, lightweight model and safety slipper etc. We are also happy to hear your voice to get our product better and better.
1. Once we received your inquiry ,all your questions will be professionally answered within 24 hours.
2. We have our own designing group to help customers with thier design demand.We can provide asistance of help customers making the certain to meet your request.
3. We can produce a sample on the basis of the design which you provided,then we can send the sample free to you for your inspection.
4. We have a rigid QC stanard that makes the product at a very high quality,you are very welcomed to pay a visitation for the QC personally in our factory.
5. There will be a 6 months quality warranty when the cargo are loaded on the boat and ready to ship.
||Electrical Isolation Work Shoes
||Super soft insole comforts feet
||Full Grain Leather
||Anti-smashing,anti-slipping, oil resistance, Corrosion Resistant